Producer, KALIDASCOPE Media
- The Art of Sisters: Anne Bronte | Theatre | Adapted by Miriam Canfield | NYPL Jefferson Market, NY.
- The Mohawk Trail | Film | Directed by Alvin Case, Square Medium Productions.
- LORDES | Theatre | By Katherine | ICE Factory at The New Ohio Theatre, NY.
- Messages | Theatre | By Matthew Gasda, Direction by Jonathan Wilde | Staged in a real Tribeca loft, NY.
- The Art of Sisters: Tales & Letters by the Brontes | Theatre | Adapted by Miriam Canfield | The American Irish Historical Society, NY.
The Rehearsal | TV | Written/Directed by Jaclyn Bethany, BKE Productions.
- Jetty | Short-film | Written/Directed by Logan Lanier, Yumi Productions.
- Night Witches (Phase 2) | Theatre | Created by Maddie Barr, Josephine Cooper, Elizabeth Chahin, Alexis Ingram, Elena Kritter, Maggie Ronck | Fall Tour: Ground Rush Farms, VA | The Hylton Performing Arts Center, VA | The Muse, Brooklyn | Dixon Place, NY.
- Speechless | Directed by Adam Odsess-Rubin, National Queer Theater | Theaterlab, NY.
- Mutiny | Short-film | Written/Directed by Alanah Rafferty.
- Night Witches (Phase 1&2) | Theatre.
- Find A Way | Short-film | Bravura Pictures.
- Daily Manifesto | Dance | Marymount Manhattan, NY.
- In Nothing Flat | Dance | Marymount Manhattan, NY.
- Fall to Rise | Film | Written/Directed by Jayce Bartok, Costumes by Merav Elbaz Belschner.
Juliet | Theatre | By Romulus Linney | Marymount Manhattan, NY.
Group Exhibitions & Publications
Constellation Magazine, Vol. 3 | Created by Olivia Aylmer, Jaclyn Bethany, Suze Myers.
Constellation Magazine, Vol. 1.
Pavilion Futures: The New York State Pavilion Ideas Competition | Queens Museum, NY.
- The Great Pass Exhibition | George Billis Gallery, NY.
- Marymount Manhattan College | Hewitt Gallery, NY.
Outrageous Fortune Magazine | Mary Baldwin College, VA.
- Artfusion News | Marymount Manhattan, "Spotlight on the Artist.”
- Peter Terian Fine Arts Scholarship | Rallye Auto Group, Long Island.
Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY
BFA Dance with studies in Photography + Costume Design, 2014
2019 | “I Love NY” Award | The Rehearsal | NYC Web Fest
2016 | Queens Winner, NYS Pavilion Competition | National Trust for Historic Preservation, People for the Pavilion, Melinda Katz (Queens Borough President).
2010 - 2014 | Glickenhaus Scholarship.
- The Dr. Rene Fortin Book Award | Providence College, RI.
- George Farber Award | BOCES, Long Island.